Saturday, January 19, 2008

back. warmer. dave has already gotten mad at me for "giving up." he's entirely distrustful of me and sara. thinks i'm a failure, probably.
good turnout, thus far. erin and meg and whatever epic creation they're bringing have not yet arrived so it's kinda like we're holding our breath waiting for the exhaltant release. dave has started his meat house so i'm curious to see what happens there. scotty is pervin on me now with his meatloaf apron with little pockets that he's been carrying around bbq sauce in all day. a nice touch, i think.
drew has reminded me to mention hudik's poor performance from last night. thanks, drew. hudik you my friend are the real failure. promised me a place to sleep. decided maybe it would be more fun to make out with a crippled strumpet instead of boarding me. thanks for that. slept on a hardwood floor. hope it was worth it. know it musn't have been. verbally abused him for this not long ago and he told me i wasn't allowed to speak of it later after the crippled strumpet gets here cause she's coming with her boyfriend. hmmm. drama.
i successfully warmed my hands by sticking them between sara's legs. it's warm down there. also i bit her beaver and she was unfazed. yes indeed there is reason i like her.
we're collectively anxious to tap the second keg. not sure if i mentioned this last night but the first one is a pale ale and amazing. second one is some kind of a lager bock so probably far too heavy to be drinking after a meatstravaganza. i had half a meat cupcake and couldn't finish the rest. by drew's count, we've already had seven different animals today, including the goat and the a whole rabbit. number eight will be shrimp but i haven't seen them so i can't count it yet. our official goal for next year is to have a live animal and to slaughter it ourselves. so definitely that's going to happen. some squirrels were running around in the trees behind their place and were horribly teasing us. wish i had my pellet gun, that would have certainly embody the hamsgiving spirit.
finally, my mother called earlier and i reminded her that today was hamsgiving and she wished me a happy holiday and it didn't even feel weird. so we've made it, i guess.

No comments: