Thursday, February 21, 2008

Semi-Random Diary

A little late with this:

Friday, February 8th (one day after Hudik's Birthday)

7:54pm - Just missed the F to Brooklyn, now will probably have to wait forever. Fuck you, Hudik.
8:17 - Sometimes you've just got to look good. Yeah I'm sportin the jacket and tie combo again--finally. Been shabby most of the last month.
9:46 - Almost finished Chad's New York Times crossword from Thursday. Talkin Bondi's now workin up a lather for burgers, crab biscuits, fries, and greyhounds. And mimosas, of course.
10:12 - We're at an open bar for Coors O right now. It lasts just an hour and preposterously it seems like we five are the only ones on the premises who are indulging in the freeness. This thing was publicized on myopenbar for chrissakes. Shows you how much this place must suck ass.
11:00 - Jackie Fucking Treehorn. Fuckin Fuck. Dave smokes lights now.
11:01 - Emily thinks I need a brooch. Chad thinks I'm an English douche.
11:43 - Just put Scotty's number behind a toilet in a bar in Park Slope. Have fun with that, Oily Beat-Off.
11:48 - I've been to this bar before. Last time I was rendered off-balance by a girl. I sat outside on the curb and took notes the whole time cause I couldn't stay inside and faux-flirt with the girl. I'm dumb and I'm impressionable but I'm no faux.
11:58 - I just made a fried-egg stain of wax on Emily's leg.
time unknown - Dave just agreed that he's an AIDS victim. I just talked to KRobbins about my girlfriend (her query). Hunter just mocked me for writing in this notebook. Eat shit, Josh.

No comments: